The route to self-employment should be well prepared. STARTERCENTER NRW can help you with start-up advice, setting up step-by-step and completing all the start-up formalities.
Whatever questions you may have about becoming self-employed, STARTERCENTER NRW can provide you with free-of-charge support at various locations near you.
- A roadmap for your next steps into self-employment - depending on where you are with your plan to start up your own business.
- STARTER-pack with start-up materials
- Information about events and seminars for entrepreneurs
- Assess the business idea
- Tips for drawing up a business plan
- Advice on the type of start-up, e.g. franchise, business succession and team start-ups
- Information about business finance and subsidy schemes
- Application for grants from the Beratungsprogramm Wirtschaft in NRW [consulting programme for business]
Support with start-up formalities
- Tips on dealing with the authorities
- Information about the formalities required for setting up a business