The BMWi-Behördenwegweiser helps you with questions such as:
- Which authorities and agencies do you need to seek out?
- Which ones are responsible for you and your location?
- Which forms will you need?
- What costs and fees will you need to pay?
- What tax will you need to pay?
- Which insurances would be useful to provide adequate protection for you and your business?
- Which laws and regulations apply to your start-up project?
Data you need to provide
To ensure that the tool generates your personal authorities’ guide and that it can provide you with answers to the aforementioned questions, you need to enter the following data:
- Legal form of your start-up
- Business location postcode
Specific individual queries
If, for example, you are searching for the address of the specific authority, a particular contact person or if you are seeking advice and support, you can also raise a specific query on the homepage.